AC & Heating Maintenance Plans – Serving Surrounding Areas in Rockledge and Edgewater, FL
If you’ve ever experienced an HVAC breakdown, chances are you’ve wondered what you could do to prevent further mishaps. The answer is HVAC maintenance. Fortunately, Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc. provides excellent heating and AC maintenance services for homeowners in Cocoa, Daytona Beach, Edgewater, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Merritt Island, New Smyrna Beach, Ponce Inlet, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, FL, and the surrounding areas.
Economic Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Annual HVAC check-ups keep your warranty valid, which should be reason enough for you to take good care of your equipment. After all, HVAC equipment is a significant investment in your comfort, and you should want to protect that investment. However, there are other economic benefits to maintaining your heating and air conditioning equipment:
- Lower energy bills. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, well-maintained HVAC equipment uses 25% less energy compared to equipment left to languish in the dust. Energy savings alone could cover the cost of annual maintenance.
- Reduced repair costs. No one wants to spend money on repair costs when the repairs could have been avoided. Regular maintenance reduces the chance of breakdowns by up to 95%.
- Longer system life. Yearly maintenance means a longer lifespan for your heating and cooling equipment. This allows you to plan and budget for your replacement rather than being surprised as a result of a catastrophic breakdown.
Maintenance Assures Comfort and Safety
HVAC systems work hard in Florida, especially AC units tasked with keeping your home comfortable in sweltering temperatures and high humidity. Regular AC and heating maintenance for your equipment ensures a pleasant indoor environment. It provides other health and safety benefits as well:
- Enhances comfort through consistent heating and cooling
- Improves indoor air quality by trapping and filtering airborne contaminants
- Assures safe system operation for gas furnaces and other fuel-burning systems
- Protects against carbon monoxide leaks by making certain combustion processes function correctly
- Safeguards against fire hazards through regular inspection of wires, circuit panels, and other electrical components
- Helps control moisture levels by keeping your air conditioner working properly
Service Agreements: A Proactive Approach to Maintenance
The best assurance that your heating and air conditioning equipment gets the care it needs is to join a planned maintenance program. At Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc., we offer HVAC maintenance plans that ensure your systems work safely and efficiently. Affordable and comprehensive, our plans will help you to get the most out of your heating and cooling systems.
Outstanding Maintenance Services
As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we’re committed to providing outstanding service to folks in our service area. Our technicians participate in continued factory training to stay current on the latest trends in heating. We offer free second opinions and design evaluations in order to help keep you from paying for services you don’t need. Our contractors are available 24/7, drug tested, and background checked. We’re known for creating custom duct systems like no one else. Best of all, we offer a 5-year warranty on workmanship and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re looking for professional maintenance services that can’t be beat, call Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc. today.