Mini-Split AC Installation & Repair – Serving Surrounding Areas in Rockledge and Edgewater, FL
Ductless air conditioning is rapidly becoming a popular option for homeowners in Cocoa, Daytona Beach, Edgewater, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, Melbourne, Merritt Island, New Smyrna Beach, Ponce Inlet, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, FL, and the surrounding areas. Quiet and energy-efficient, ductless cooling systems from Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc. improve your family’s comfort and save you money on energy bills.
What is Ductless Air Conditioning?
Similar to split central AC systems, mini-split AC systems have two units, one indoors and one outdoors. A conduit containing refrigerant, electrical, and drain lines connects the two units.
Ductless AC systems are often called mini-splits because they take up much less space than a central system. The indoor unit — which you can mount on the wall, ceiling, or floor — blows cooled air directly into each room rather than using a network of air ducts. Up to eight inside units can connect to one outside unit. (This is known as a multi-split system.)
Why is Ductless AC So Suitable?
A mini-split air conditioner offers many benefits — one of which is improved air filtration — but here are three more key advantages:
- Versatility. Mini-splits are excellent options for room additions, converted living spaces, and rooms requiring special temperature needs. They also work well in homes without existing ductwork or where installing ductwork entails substantial cost or demolition work.
- Energy Efficiency. Ductless AC systems have separate thermostats for each zone, enabling you to change settings based on use. No longer do you have to cool every room to the same temperature regardless of whether or not you’re using it. Also, ductless AC avoids the energy loss associated with air ducts; this loss can be up to 30%.
- Ease of installation. Installing a ductless system involves drilling a 3-inch hole and running conduit from your indoor air handler to your outside unit. Installation typically takes less than a day.
Superior Ductless AC Services
As with conventional cooling systems, determining whether ductless is a good option for your home and designing a system that answers your needs is best left to professionals. Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc. has expertise in all areas of ductless cooling systems:
- Installation and replacement. As a Factory Authorized Dealer, we install quality ductless systems from Trane.
- Repair. We can repair all models and brands of ductless equipment.
- Maintenance. We offer comprehensive, affordable service plans that ensure that your ductless system will be there when you need it, working to keep your family refreshed and comfortable.
Outstanding Service and Value
Our NATE-certified technicians undergo continued factory training to stay current on the latest trends in heating. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we offer free second opinions and design evaluations in order to help keep you from paying for services you don’t need. Our contractors are available 24/7, drug tested, and background checked. We’re known for creating custom duct systems like no one else. Best of all, we offer a 5-year warranty on workmanship and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
At Dial Plumbing and Air Conditioning Inc., we specialize in keeping Florida residents comfortable in all kinds of weather. Ductless air conditioning is just one more option we offer in our quest to deliver consistent outstanding service and value to our customers. If you’re interested in learning more about whether ductless is right for your home, contact one of our technicians today.